• Plans, assigns, schedules, and supervises the work of skilled and unskilled workers in maintaining and repairing air conditioning, refrigeration, and related mechanical systems and equipment; conducts regular inspections of work in progress and on completion.
• Checks periodically on generators, motors, compressors, and controls; initiates action for the major overhaul of equipment.
• Provides technical assistance in the design, installation, and maintenance of these mechanical systems and equipment.
• Studies developments in refrigerants, equipment, and practices and utilizes findings in the installation and maintenance of equipment.
• Trains personnel in the safe operation of equipment and tools.
• Establishes and enforce safety regulations, work performance standards, rules and working conditions.
• Prepares work reports; maintains stock of replacement and repair parts, material, and supplies; prepares requisitions for supplies, parts, and equipment.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|