Accountant – peacock Concierge
v The Role :
· Overseeing daily cash requirements/bank balances.
· Communicating with inter department staff to complete the financial entries on time for the month and year closing.
· Assist with the audit preparation work and provide necessary information.
· Assist on preparation of monthly and yearly management reports.
· Closely work with Finance Manager on Opex. & Capex. analysis and business plans.
· Preparation of bank reconciliations and overseeing the defaulted cheques and inform related department for the recovery.
· Assisting and Coordinating Oracle and SAP user on day to day activities.
· Assist on other administrative works of Trade license and staff accommodation, staff payroll etc.,
· Assist on preparation of annual budgets, forecasting and projected cash flow requirements.
v Requirements :
· Accountant for a reputable regional services company.
· Work Experience 3 to 5 years in the same field.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications.
· No other commitments.
v Skills :
· Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures.
· Analytical, problem solving, decision making & time management skills.
· Attention to details & high level of accuracy.
· High level of written and verbal business English. Arabic would be beneficial but not essential.
· Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel and Word.
· Possess a logical mindset, is results driven and a natural team player willing to go the extra mile.
· Proficiency in ERPs such as SAP, Oracle Software would be highly advantageous.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|