AML & Compliance Officer – Gulf Connexions
• Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of applicable laws and regulations
• Develop compliance standards and compliance monitoring and reporting mechanism.
• Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and assessing the severity of potential compliance risk.
• Monitoring implementation of corrective action plans for resolution of non-compliance items, and providing general guidance for avoiding such issues where required.
• Recommending or initiating investigations in response to any violations of rules and regulations.
• Act as a focal point for contact with regulators and other industry authorities.
• Ensuring that CBB reporting is done on a timely basis and updating/ maintaining all CBB correspondence;
• Conduct Client on Boarding and due diligence procedures.
• Daily/Monthly/Quarterly re-conciliation of client accounts with the data setup to ensure the right entity has been on-boarded.
• Client/ Customer KYC reviews and maintaining all necessary clients’ due diligence.
• Devise, deliver & monitor an effective Compliance & AML/CFT training program for staff on an annual basis to maintain competency in accordance with the CBB guidelines.
• Establishing and maintaining the AML/combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) policies and procedures.
• Act as the Company’s main point of contact in respect of handling any internal/external suspicious transactions.
• Making external reports to the relevant authority and the CBB.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|