Job Listing No: 9740000
- Supervise the planning function during design and/or construction stages of assigned area/project.
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
- Lead the project controls team to deliver a complete planning/scheduling service to the project
- Work directly with the client to ensure the planning processes, procedures and systems are implemented and subject to continuous improvement reviews.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports as required, and analyse contractors’ reports
- Liaise with the engineering manager, construction manager and department focal points to ensure the planning process accurately reflects the work scopes and requirements of the project
- Schedule all HSE issues relevant HSE plan activities
- Liaise with the management team on all relevant planning issues
- Prepare regular status reports and forecasts for project management and client review.
- Supervise and develop other planning and specialist support staff at home and/or field office locations.
- Maintain the current and baseline schedule, analyse the effect of proposed changes and maintain the baseline change control authorization process
- Manage the effective coordination and cooperation of team members across all offices
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other personnel.
- Maintain a high level of communication/interface with other project control personnel on the project team
- Monitor planning applications to ensure project data integrity.
- Provide ad-hoc support/advice to the Project Services Manager and Project Director when required.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices
- Understand all relevant documentation pertaining to the construction phase of the project including the scope of services, conditions of the contract, project execution plan, project schedule, etc.
- Work within standard project planning procedures; ensure that these procedures comply with contractual reporting requirements and, if not, modifying accordingly.
- Generally instilling planning and scheduling awareness in the project
- Obtain from operating groups, the latest information pertinent to planning and ensuring its accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and record changes to the schedule.
- Ensure reconciliation on a regular basis
- Ensure the integrity of the data being processed
- Ensure effective coordination and cooperation between other team members, particularly in regard to planning
- Review and understand all relevant documentation pertaining to the project including the scope of services, project schedules, and project specifications
- Work in accordance with project planning/scheduling procedures
- Liaise with project controls team at the working level as directed
- Assist the project controls team in identifying and monitoring critical paths within the schedule
- Support project change/trend management as and when required
- Produce weekly management reports as and when required
- Ensure schedules are progressed objectively according to project procedures
- Assist and support the planning project team in maintaining critical path diagrams to ensure project target dates are met
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
Apply for this job. ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Area Planner"
Note: This job listing with titled "Area Planner" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.