business analyst – accord consultants
we are looking for group business sales and marketing business analyst
Business Analytics and Strategy
• Perform hands on analysis on large volumes of transaction and customer level data.
• Work with complex data structures; cleanse and manipulate data and perform statistical
analysis and propose actionable insights that supports business development and organization
• High degree of statistical knowledge, with the ability to process data from various sources in an
organised and logical manner, automating processes where feasible, delivering actionable
• Deliver analyses such as: sales effectiveness, campaign analysis, website analytics, customer
satisfaction and loyalty, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, customer behavior and trend
• Develop concise reports on customer strategy, sales and marketing supported by data analytics
and business logic, and provide actionable sales and marketing insights related to customer
behavior, customer demographics, campaign performance, present proposals and make
recommendations to the Group Senior Management.
• Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on CRM initiatives Customer engagement
strategies to shape future CRM capabilities. Execute strategies, processes, and projects for CRM.
• Research and analyze key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics.
• Challenge existing assumptions, solve problems and highlight trends and opportunities for
further business growth.
• Create and maintain dashboards from a sales and marketing perspective.
• Liaising with technical teams to assure data accuracy and quality. Use various tools and
techniques (PL/SQL, Advanced excel, QlikView etc.) to perform data analytics.
• Continuously monitor multiple projects, organize, track, and provide updates on various ongoing
projects in the Group.
• Identify opportunities for product, program, and process improvement, with a focus on driving
• Provide thought leadership on best practices, process excellence, data quality management,
sales effectiveness etc.
• Independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Business Unit Heads, Country General Managers
and other cross-functional teams within the company to improve management of business
• Devise and communicate sales and marketing insights on a regular basis to the appropriate level
1. EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing
Experience of using analytic tools such SAS, PL/SQL, and CRM
• Sufficient Knowledge with relational database concept and technical data manipulation
techniques including the use of SQL.
• Sufficient experience with networking and/or communications protocols.
• Sufficient experience with Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Sufficient experience knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Advanced Excel user.
• Familiar with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports and test plans
• Strong analytical skills to find the root cause of the system bugs and report them in a clear
• Able to methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product and be able to
reproduce and communicate these steps.
• Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of
• Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
• Works well in a team environment and alone.
• Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both in writing and orally.
3. INDEPENDENT ACTION & DECISION MAKING
The job holder uses own judgment for identifying the required test cases and test plan for the
allocated testing components. The job holder is responsible for following the technology trends
in their area, and has a reliable customer oriented support.
4. ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ACTIONS/RESULTS
The job holder is required to act proactively on behalf of BFC and ensure all application releases
are effectively tested. He/She is responsible to execute the planned test cases efficiently and
release a bug free application. The job holder is accountable for application bugs which are
included in the test cases and failed to be executed before release to production. He / She is
jointly responsible for the effectiveness of Sales and Marketing Analytics.
5. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
The job holder’s key relationships will be with Sales and Marketing team with key stakeholders
being Head of Sales and Marketing, Head of Marketing, Country Managers, Sales Managers.
Vendors, suppliers, and third party contractors
6. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The job holder is required not to copy, use or share any of the systems design documents or test
plan with third parties or for personal use.
7. WORKING CONDITIONS
Normal shift condition applies.
8. MENTAL DEMANDS & JOB COMPLEXITY
The job requires an ability to learn new technologies and cope up with the expansion of the
company. The job holder has to work under time pressure.
intrested candidates send your cvs with contact details
thanks and regards
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|