Chief Accountant – The Sultan Center
Job Listing No: 9740000
- Directs a team to provide timely and accurate processing.
- Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
- Prepare and close monthly and quarterly reports and statements.
- Ensure all JV’s are prepared and posted before monthly closings.
- Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Verifies payments before the controllers’ signature are added by reviewing checks and vouchers.
- Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records.
- Create and maintain a complete list of fixed asset information including classification, additions, disposals, and transfers.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
Apply for this job. ADVERTISEMENTS
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Similar Jobs For "Chief Accountant – The Sultan Center"
Note: This job listing with titled "Chief Accountant – The Sultan Center" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.