Compliance Officer ( Bahrain & Kuwait)
company policy, manual, and procedures for AML, & KYC.
– Set training manual and conduct training for AML & KYC.
– Respond to regulator, and external financial institutions in issues in
regards with AML, KYC enquiries or certifications.
– Set business rules for CMS platform AML, & KYC requirements.
– Manage internal and external watch list.
– Ensure compliance with CBB rule book, new circulations.
– Ensure compliance with schema rule book.
– Address CBB and schema enquiries.
– Investigate and resolve suspicious cases raised by internal or external
– Provide compliance & MLRO reports to regulators
– Liaison with correspondent banks and wholesale counterparts
– Trend analysis and data analysis for subscribers and behavior.
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|