Research and Strategic Evaluation –
• Develop market intellectual property and powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client’s markets/industry.
• To provide global industry analysis, custom consulting, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market research, market forecasts, and insights into emerging technologies and monitor the concerned and connected markets of the concerned vertical ( IRG ) of the Business Unit
• The Consultant will be part of consulting engagements, ensuring the integrity of strategic & tactical recommendations and the development of detailed business/market strategies. The Consultant will also be the definitive point of contact for clients and will be required to demonstrate expert market knowledge and develop strong business partnerships. Furthermore, the Consultant will serve as the primary analyst on some projects play a supporting research role and manage at times project teams of internal consultants/analysts.
• Proactively develop/nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrate expert industry knowledge.
• Write project proposals and ensure that a client’s strategic intent translates into a Frost & Sullivan consulting solution.
• Management of client relations & repeat clients.
• Strategic inputs to proposals.
• Contribution to Electronic Media.
• Identifying and Developing the consulting practice to generate business deliverables and identifying market intelligence needs.
Client Relationship Management
• Author strategic market reports/presentations based upon focused industry research, whilst interpreting/analysing key data and presenting accurate results at a senior level.
• Fulfil consulting engagements as either a lead analyst or as a project manager as required by the specific engagement.
• Develop client engagement skills by working closely with senior consulting team members of Frost & Sullivan.
• Regular Client liasioning, client meetings to expand client base etc.
• Contribute to Frost & Sullivan’s consulting offering, standards and processes.
• Number and value of Growth workshops done for clients.
• Consistently Meeting client expectations on consulting fulfillment.
• Incremental topline and bottom line value of projects.
• Act as an industry expert and advisory function.
• Presenting in conferences/Knowledge Partnership.
• Interaction with Industry Association.
• A thorough understanding of market intelligence / strategic marketing of the segment and region.
• On going relationship with key Industry players.
• Following up on developments of the selected key players in the Industry.
Key Performance Indicators
• Research and Strategic Evaluation
• Business Development
• Domain Expertise
• Client feedback and repeat clients: consistently Meeting client expectations on consulting fulfilment
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|