Cost Control Engineer – Kooheji Contractors
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Receiving all M.R, Verifying it against budget, and presenting it to contracts manager.
• Administer and control any variation in quantities.
• Reconcile material consumption against budgeted on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile Man-hour utilization (Actual vs. Budgeted).
• Ensure the preparation of all cost reports on a monthly basis i.e. Variance Report for Labour and materials.
• Administer and manage the Payment Certificate Process for material (Concrete, Steel), subcontractors and vendors.
• Administer and manage the material procurement process as per the attached flowchart,
• Administer, manage and control the variation procedure as per the Contract and Procurement procedure.
• Prepare the following reports as per the Contracts and Procurement Procedure on monthly basis.
• Material Cost Report.
• Labour Cost Report.
• Earned Value Report (BCWP vs. ACWP).
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|