Country Manager – Bahrain – I-Expatriate
Job Title: Country Manager
· Protecting and enhancing the reputation of the organization;
· Seeking opportunities to expand and promote awareness of the organization’s work;
· Using the media appropriately to raise the organization’s profile:
· Acting as spokesperson when authorized;
· Assisting in the formulation of marketing strategies and campaigns;
· Ensuring that marketing materials and other communications accurately and persuasively present the vision, mission, and values of the organization ;
· Monthly reports to be prepared to detail significant operational activities, profit, and loss, cash flow, balance sheet etc.
· Quarterly reports on strategy development
· Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions
· Develop and implementation of Quality Procedures and processes in functional areas of human resources, finance, administration, estimations, information technology
· To ensure that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained and to evaluate where continual improvement can be made.
· Develop and implement a medium-term strategy. Said strategy is to be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer for approval.
· Ability in implementing and delivering on boards of directors’ decisions and policies.
· Building and maintaining a high-performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff and contractors.
· Provide clear leadership and promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organization’s values
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Architecture; Construction; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|