The Developer is expected to make technical decisions critical to the design, development, testing, and maintenance of the software systems, and will actively participate in all phases of the system development cycle. The developer will be responsible for developing creative and effective solutions, directly impacting IT departmental objectives, clearly articulating and presenting solutions to team members, business partners and managerial staff.
– Collaborate with other developers, designers, and business analysts to design, build, test, and maintain systems and web applications, using programming languages.
– Provide clear, detailed descriptions of web site specifications such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware.
– Design and develop extremely reliable, secured, scalable and high performing code for systems and web applications.
– Monitor and test software systems performance logs to identify problems.
– Communicate effectively with business units to maintain existing software systems once they are running by identifying needs, correcting software defects, and evaluating alternative technical solutions.
– Prepare training manuals for users.
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|