Female Sports Instructor – Beach Culture
Info: Bahraini Female Only & Bilingual (Arabic & English)
Position: Paddle Sports Instructor (Full Time)
Reports to: Head Instructor
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and driven person to work within our growing team. The candidate must be bilingual (Arabic & English speaking). The candidate should be an excellent swimmer, have good communication skills to deal with people at all times & willing to learn new knowledge/skills & implement. The candidate should be aware that the job will be both indoor & outdoor.
Basic first aid license, teaching experience, previous experience working at a watersports company or in a similar role is preferred.
There are excellent prospects for the right candidate with full training and certification provided along with career progression opportunities in a variety of fields such as Instruction of Watersports, Business Development, Sales, Accounts, Marketing, Graphic Design, Content Creation, Events, PR, & Administration.
Beach Culture W.L.L is Bahrain’s leading watersports operations centre specialising in operating beaches and providing non-motorised watersports around Bahrain. This includes watersports equipment distribution, retails sales, rentals, lessons and guided tours of Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), Mega SUPs, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Sailing and Surf. To maintain our highest standards all our instructors are fully certified by industry standards.
Currently based in Novotel Beach, Bahrain Bay Promenade, Mangroves and several mobile bases around the island. Beach Culture’s aim is to spread a holistic and healthy positive beach culture. Very friendly, flexible, mobile, and easy-going corporate culture with appraisals based on efficiency task completion rather than a standard 9-5 job.
- Welcome the customers & help with any issues that may arise with bookings (cancellations, rescheduling) & keep them satisfied at all times
- Processing payments from customers if required
- Ensure equipment is looked after and reporting any faults to line manager asap
- Helping customers across all watersports activities in launching into the water and boarding back onto land
- Ensure the smooth running of watersports stations & their equipment
- Consider the customer’s safety as a top priority, you are responsible for keeping customers safe
- Delivering a high level of coaching – inspiring, supporting and motivating students and developing their watersports skills. This includes giving students tailored one to one feedback
- Execute lessons that are of a professional level, fun and also safe, but also be flexible to the needs and levels of each individual guest and thus a high amount of personal communication is required
- Being focused on each guest’s individual expectations
- Tailoring sessions to suit group needs & weather conditions (training provided for this)
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Sports & Outdoor Activities; Maritime & Marine Engineering|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|