Required a professional trainer to work in a midsize gym in Bahrain with the following terms:
– Working hours from 8 to 10 hours.
– Personal training and classes managed by the trainer will be on 20 percent of it for the trainer.
– Free accommodation provided by company including electricity.
– Visa related fees covered by the company.
– Air ticket from the trainer country. After the contract period which is 2 years company will pay ticket and 2 months paid leave.
– Health insurance is covered by the company to be treated in government hospital.
– The job will be to train the members of the gym and help them to loose eight or do bodybuilding and give them advises about the right way to do exercises. In addition, if the customer welling to get advanced training he need to pay for personal training.
– It is recommended if the trainer can do classes such as CrossFit, circuit training, insanity, kick boxing, etc.
– Target will be defined by the management for the trainer to achieve monthly to monitor his performance.
|Company Industry:||Sports and Recreation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|