Head Cashier – Home Box
Cash/ Credit Card transactions/ Gift Vouchers Handling
• Provide excellent customer service to all the customers always
• Ensure that the prices are updated regularly in the system
• Ensure counting of cash after the last customer leaves the showroom
• Ensure proper rates/ denominations of currencies & Recheck the credit card transactions
• Conduct security checks for the currency/ credit cards/ cheques etc. when required
• Check whether the cash machines are working properly or not
• Greet and inform the customer about Shukran, Gift Vouchers, extended warranty; various promotions etc.
• Ensure that all stationery and carriers bags are present at their station prior to opening
• Ensure house keeping standards within the cashier’s counter as per the company’s standards
• Ensure that all POS machines are in excellent conditions.
• Ensure highest customer service, safety/ security and discipline inside the POS.
• Accurately process transactions for customers in an efficient manner
• Count the float for his/ her designated till prior to opening to ensure accurate accounting
• Follow the close down procedures for their designated till at the end of trading
• Ensure that their designated till is fully operational and in working order
• Maintain in store discipline and service standards & act in a friendly and polite manner always
• Show initiative in dealing with problems and support cashier team accordingly
• Greet all customers with a friendly smile and a welcome as they approach the till
• Be honest and trustworthy and demonstrate the same always with Integrity.
• Take full responsibility for the security of their designated till and the cash and other valuables within
• Reimburse of any shortages in money at the end of the day on their designated till as per company policy
• Well versed in Oracle POS & SIM system and responsible for training new cashier’s.
• Supporting the store by performing Multi-Tasking – Involved in Sales
• Coordinate with HO office in terms of Stationery & pantry supplies procurement
• Commits documents for POS rolls, Bar Code Sticker etc based on the store requirements
Leave & Attendance
• Advise HO on Staff Attendance on monthly basis & advise OT Hours. For Store Drivers review the Working through Smart trace daily activity report and OT hours must be advised accordingly
• Coordinate with HR for Store Staff Annual Leave i.e Submission of Leave Application, Air Ticket & Leave Salary
• Coordinate with HR on Passport / Labour card request & submission
• Ensure 100% compliance to Store BOE Standards
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|