Lead Production Planner – Bahrain
– Reviews and Audits shop floor scheduling and production plans regularly.
– Provide inputs to assist in making crucial decisions to release, firm, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, capacity, and material availability.
– Delegate the work to Production planner.
– Plans engineering changes to ensure instructions are clear and compliant with; works with production and purchasing to stop procurement of material affected by change, keeps setting out team informed of implementation status;
– Conducts capacity analysis of specific work centre /machine/resources to determine the need for additional tools/capital equipment.
– Troubleshoots potential capacity issues on an ongoing basis.
– Implements flow manufacturing and other techniques into production to ensure the highest quality and linearity are attainable to production in a flow manufacturing environment. Raw Material and Labour requirement Planning.
– Analysis of material, labour efficiency and monthly progress report for internal and external stakeholders.
– Expertise in use of MS-Office and Planning tools like MS-Project/Primavera.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|