Leasing Manager – I-Talent
Job Title Leasing Manager
Division/Department Property Management
Job Location Bahrain
Reports To Head of Property & Facilities Management
Provide HOT to potential tenants on time without any rejection to it. HOT and checklist should be submitted to Owners office well on time. The MA should finalise the terms within dates provided in HOT. (15 days)
· Complete lease processing in line with the most recent template provide by Owners Legal office in line with head of terms including first payment, and deposit receipt within the time limit within one week from the date of HOT has been signed.
· Provide once a month the record of new potential tenancies sources and the progress of local, regional and global reach.
· Provide time and again the leasing strategy in line with Client Owners leasing policy in your monthly report. Also, provide a quarterly market research in line with the Property
· MA should provide on a monthly basis the leasing plan / budget Vs actual and reasons for variance.
· The LM should prepare Absorption study report and provide the Leasing Plan and Leasing Budget no later than 30th September every year.
· The LM should regularly liaise with Property Manager to manage any buy out or early termination to maintain occupancy levels.
· The Leasing Manager should closely work with the Marketing Manager in developing all marketing and leasing promotional tools. Also follow the hoarding process for the vacant and rented units.
· The LM should manage the leasing process efficiently including 3rd party and Client’s referrals.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Consulting Services; Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|