Major Activities and Responsibilities:
– Supervises, plans, and schedules cGMP Building Maintenance, Process equipment maintenance, calibrations, Housekeeping, landscaping, and Pest control services.
– Understands customer (Internal & External) needs to effectively tailor maintenance solutions to required service level.
– Supports and maintains maintenance and calibration records to ensure strategic improvement decisions are considered.
– Relays best practices to various corporate and site groups ensure equipment performance and reliability.
– Oversees Maintenance CoE (Center of Excellence) action plans and routinely evaluates status and makes adjustments as needed.
– Ensures maintenance and calibration processes and controls meet quality and regulatory requirements.
– Ensure top talent and potential successors are appropriately challenged and developed.
– Coach maintenance teams on best practices, MPS (Operational Excellence) principles and Merck leadership behaviors.
– Provide training to personnel to stay current with all regulatory agencies and corporate policies.
– Ensure proper safety procedures, standard operation procedures and maintenance techniques are followed.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|