Job Listing No: 9740000
- Logistics Management and Monitoring.
- Resolve the problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, and customer issue and negotiate rates and services.
- Negotiate with Cargo Company to improve transportation services for his efficiency for his efficiency in transportation.
- Plan and implement improvements to internal and external logistics processes.
- Supervise the works of logistics at factory and QATAR, OMAN, DUBAI and KSA.
- Recommended optimal Transportation modes, routing, and equipment.
- Create the policies and procedures for logistics activities.
- Train shipping department personal in roles and responsibilities regarding the GCC and also international logistics strategies.
- Monitor products export processes to ensure compliance with regularity requirement.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies, procedures for products transfer, transit and delivery.
- Effective planning and execution of Distribution of goods to all local shops and International destinations according to dispatch order.
- Preparing of all export documents (invoice, packing list certificate of origin) for export consignment.
- Follow up with custom department at Bahrain, Dubai Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia for attestation of required export documents (bayan and shahadamansha, DGR rquirements etc.)
- Preparing of all documents for registration of new products with INTERTEK France (for SASO programs)
- Preparing of all documents (RFC) for Intertek SASO Dubai for getting the certificate (for Saudi Shipments).
- Follow up with Inspector (INTERTEK) for inspection of the shipment for export to Saudi Arabia.
- Follow up with Sales Department regarding local and international distribution order/Performa invoice.
- Follow up with shop In-charge / Country In-charge regarding correct reception of goods sent for the factory and preparing delivery notes.
- Arranging the products from local Preparing the plan for goods return from local shops for Afkar, Jordan, Pakistan, Syria and Yemen
- Exhibitions stock planning & arranging all products and other required items.
- Maintain Petty Cash.
- To communicate the GMP cosmetics rules and regulations to their staff.
- To look after all the GMP activities in department.
- To insure the cleaning of floors, walls, windows, ceilings and all equipment’s in departments.
- To do work ad per GMP procedures and guidelines.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
Apply for this job. ADVERTISEMENTS
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Similar Jobs For "Manager Logistics"
Note: This job listing with titled "Manager Logistics" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.