Marketing Manager – I-Talent
Job Title Marketing Manager
Job Location Bahrain
Reports To Head of Marketing
The Marketing Manager will support all the teams with responsibility for overseeing ongoing activity and management of specific projects. Ability to work as part of a team and take responsibility for delivery are key elements of the role
· Marketing and Promotions Plan to be submitted latest by 30th September every year.
· Ensure all the following activities are executed on time and within the cost as agreed by closely coordinating with Marketing Agency and Client’s office
· Outdoor – GMI
· Promotions and activation
· Direct Marketing
· Day to day liaison with the PR agency to facilitate access to key stakeholders/commentators, maintain an archive of PR coverage achieved across all markets and collate content as required to support PR opportunities.
· Day to day responsibility for managing social media presence. This includes; project managing the delivery and maintenance of social media campaigns, pages and accounts, posting corporate marketing content, and ensuring that the firm’s social media policy is adhered to. These will include Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn primarily.
· Responsible for managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all supplier payments are administered and managed in a timely and efficient way.
· Manage relationships with external suppliers and partners to optimize value and efficiency.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Consulting Services; Management|