Network Solution Manager
The candidate will be joining an IP Solution sales team, playing a key role as subject matter expert in the space of enterprise network – Routing, Switching, Datacenter Network, Wi-Fi and Security solutions.
• Responsible for a wide range of presales activities including, but not limited to:
• Work with a team of Account Managers on addressing business opportunities based on Network and Security range of products. Report to Network Solution director for the work.
• Achieve Annual and half Yearly Presales targets (based on Gross profits) for the products represented as set every year by the company management.
• Involves in understanding customer requirements, preparing suitable designs, identify bill of quantities of the solution, generate technical proposal, and respond to customer clarifications and communications.
• Generate and communicate periodic sales forecasts to company management. This includes commitments to targets with deadlines.
• Addressing RFI/RFP/RFQ and customer inquiries the most professional way, by following proper bidding methods and practices that maximize chances of winning the business and reflect a professional image about the company.
• Product presentation and technical deep diving to prospects, customers and partners.
• Develop good knowledge about competitors and competitive products to effectively overcome competition.
• Keeping a healthy and positive relationship with key customers and partners, meeting them regularly and keeping them up to date with the latest product releases and new features.
• Representing Huawei at trade shows and events, also as public speaker.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|