Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Database Administrator:
The Oracle Apps DBA is responsible for smooth running of the production, development and test environments and should handle many routine activities.
The Oracle EBS Apps DBA responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
· Ensuring the availability of the system during the working hours & weekends.
· Ensuring the performance of the system is at the optimal level.
· Processing the payroll files (full time and part time employees). Processing Vendor payment files.
· Managing the disaster recovery systems. Application of data fixes and bug fixes.
· Ensuring daily back-up is taken successfully. Restoration of the back-up to the test environments as and when required. Performing the hardware, database and application upgrades.
· Ensuring the successful completion of the daily incremental load to the Business Intelligence (BI) and availability of the BI production instance.
· Transferring the change requests of the developers to the production environments.
· Debugging and analyzing of problems in co-ordination with functional teams, developers and Oracle Systems Ltd.
· Users support for connectivity & printing issues. Upgrading the application, database as required. Managing the interfaces and ensuring the secure and smooth flow of data between different Government systems.
· Creating project specific objects, tables, indexes etc. in test and production environments
· Scheduling jobs, granting & revoking access, allocation of table space, looking for security policy violations, monitoring and reviewing the logs etc
· Smooth running of production, development and test environments. Administration and maintenance of interfaces between Oracle EBS and other systems.
· Regular maintenance of custom components after patching and upgrades. Preparation and maintenance of technical manuals. Preparation of technical documentation, user manuals & training
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Installation & Technical Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|