Outdoor Retail Sales Manager (Coffee)
Hanali Group is in Search of a Retail Sales Manager with Coffee Sales experience. The correct person for the job would be responsible for marketing, selling, and distributing our coffee beans, teas, and coffee capsules.
- Direct distribution of products and services. Develop and follow up on business leads.
- Maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Achieve sales target from existing and new customers.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management.
- Maintain contact and coordinate with suppliers.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain inventories and tracking of all company imported goods and assets.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Confer with potential customers regarding needs and advise customers on types of products to purchase.
MARKETING & SALES
- Responsible for the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Keep abreast of local government regulations (Customs, Health, Environment) for the products imported by the company.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Establish, maintain and expand your customer base
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Set sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Daily visits to clients and potential customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Maintain minutes of meetings and keep the current record of client information.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results by developing skills and product knowledge
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
ACCOUNTABILITY & OPS
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships
- Responsible for developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Bahrain.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, determine price schedules and discount rates.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|