Planning Projects Manager – Gulf Connexions
Our client is a leading Real estate developer is looking to hire a Planning Projects Manager in Bahrain Office.
Job Title: Planning Projects Manager
Reports to: Projects Planning & Procurement Senior Manager
The Planning Manager will be responsible for planning of projects and carrying out project reporting accurately to reflect the current status of projects. He/ she will manage project’s budget, inventory, and production schedule. He/ she will manage all general planning issues for a department or project.
• Assist the Senior Manager in drafting in formulating strategic programmes for design and project schedules
• Assist the Senior Manager in drafting and managing communications for project planning guidelines to all the relevant departments
• Work closely with the project team to ensure that the contract programme is feasible and compliant with the Project Master Plan and contractual requirements
• Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
• Set schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials
• Prepare budget and oversees expenditures
• Interpret and evaluate legal documents and relevant legislation to assess impact on project
• Monitor project progress both on and off site. Identify deviations (progress trends) and escalate it to the Senior Manager
• Gather relevant statistical data and drafts periodic reports and in-depth analysis on project schedules, resources expenditure, savings (secured and potential) – for forecast and budgets
• Ensure transparent and prompt in communication at site to enable seamless execution of work instructions
• Collaborate with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout project as and when required
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|