Production Planner – Hempel Paints Company ( ME )
- Ensures finish goods manufactured and produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications.
- Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion.
- Improves a company’s production and distribution processes.
- Ensures the production and distribution of products runs smoothly
- Shall carry-out the master planning and production scheduling.
- Shall be responsible for the inventory of the raw materials which will include the perpetual and yearly stocks counts.
- Shall ensure that the service level agreements with Sales are fully complied.
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions
- Organises project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records
- Monitors production and raw material costs
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Shall lead the fire and safety team of the factory and be an active member of the Fire Fighting Team.
- To ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- To adhere to company health, safety and environment policies.
- Shall be responsible for planning the batch cards in line with the Paint Manufacturing process as laid out in e-Convention.
- Shall perform other related jobs/ tasks as required.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|