Production Supervisor – Bahrain
– Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; set processing variables; observe control points and equipment;
– Monitor personnel and resources; study methods; implement cost reductions;
– Develop reporting procedures and systems; facilitate corrections to malfunctions within process control points
– Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
– Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning workforce and getting job done.
– Establish priorities, monitor progress, revise schedules if required; resolve problems as and when required.
– Report results of the process flow on shift production summaries.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems,
– Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing workforce on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources,
– Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|