– To run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Director of Business Development.
– Liaise with department to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
– Make certain that management needs are met as the project evolves.
– Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
– Monitor and track project’s progress handle any issues that arise.
– Report any issues to Director of Business Development.
-Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to Director of Business Development.
-Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Attend project site meetings and take meeting minutes.
-Track the progress and quality of work being performed by contractor / supplier.
– Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team.
– Request quotes from suppliers when needed.
– Communicate ideas for improving the project to the Director of Business Development.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|