Project Engineer – mobile site permitting and regulation – Salience Consulting
Salience Consulting, a telecommunications management advisory and professional services firm, is seeking qualified Bahraini nationals to be employed on a long-term basis. Successful candidates will be part of a newly created team tasked with facilitating and regulating the deployment of towers and masts for mobile networks in Bahrain. This engagement is part of a long-term project between Salience and the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Bahrain.
The Project Engineer is the program manager responsible for reviewing, processing and permitting applications for deploying telecommunications masts and towers. This role will require the checking of all applications, vetting for data accuracy, cross-referencing any site share attempt, the management of the workflow through to the industry for review and rectification and the process of ensuring the government stakeholders respond and return approvals or rejections back to the central Radiocommunications Information Management System (RIMS). The Project Engineer must ensure delivery of the KPI’s for each phase of the permitting applications, through the technical reviews and the compliance of site applications.
The role will require the engineer to ensure that incoming applications to the RIMS system are reviewed in a timely manner, allocate to the responsible parties [whether back to the industry, internally to technical team or on to the government stakeholders] application tasks and requirements. Regular reporting and communication within the TRA permitting team and communication and coordination with advice to the industry on rectification matters, compliance requirements, also the key interface with the Government Stakeholders to ensure the correct completion of forms and documentation and resolving any recommendations, rejections or site dependencies.
• Reviewing, processing and permitting applications for deploying telecommunications masts and towers.
• Reporting to the PROJECT MANAGER on all statistics, issues and details.
• Coordinating with the industry and government stakeholders for the process of applications.
• Supporting the technical team for processing the technical review of Legacy and New Applications.
• Allocating Sites to the Compliance team to conduct sample audit or other inspection.
• Day to Day Management of the RIMS System.
• Industry & Government contact for any specific site issues.
• Managing the application process through all layers and levels of Pre, Legacy, New, Annual and Sharing.
• Regularly reviewing and enhancing process and support for efficiency and future saving.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|