Project Manager (Fit-out) – Olive Green Contracting
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. The candidate will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline.
- Monitor project deliverables.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Manage client’s relationship.
- Manage, maintain and improve quality control.
- Prepare drawings, and design.
- Prepare profitability and risk analysis.
- Tender management.
- Responsible for preliminaries.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Fit-Out & Joinery; Interior design|