Project Manager – Kooheji Contractors
Project Manager is accountable as KOOHEJI representative for time, cost, and general overall project performance and is responsible for promoting close and harmonious relations with the stakeholders, clients, and the design consultants. The major objectives of the project team under the overall leadership of the Project Manager include client relations, project costs, project schedule, project quality, labor relations not within the control of the project team and the productive effort required to meet specific project requirements and contractual obligations. Developing projects goals, objectives, policies and procedures, standards, planning and organizing the delivery of programs and services; developing project budgets; providing expert and professional assistance to management in the areas of expertise and fostering cooperative working relationships.The Project Manager provides leadership in connection with overall project matters and strategy. He may be responsible for managing one or more projects. However, the designated Project Manager retains overall accountability for relationship management and Client satisfaction on the project.
Major responsibilities :
• Responsible for the smooth execution of projects providing utmost satisfaction to all the customers and ensures their requirements are adequately met.
• Responsible for contract administration, cost control, staff development and training, time management, quality assurance and control, procurement, communication health & safety and environmental performance throughout the project life cycle.
• Coordinating on-site with corporate office activities.
• Organizing and overseeing jobsite administration, and coordinate field supervision.
• Assisting in the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
• Developing, monitoring, updating, and communicating the progress schedule and its periodic revisions.
• Managing the direct labor force and maintaining labor relations.
• Managing subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades, and payments.
• Coordinating cost-progress targets with production.
– Creating and maintaining a safe/secure jobsite environment.
• Identifying and resolving all changes.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with the client and other concerned parties.
• Contract Administration: Contract Correspondence End of Time (EOT), variations and change orders.
• Managing QA/QC for smooth submittal, inspection and quality control process.
• Coordinating with Planning Engineer daily, weekly and monthly progress report/s.
• Monitoring Actual Progress against Planned Progress, planning a Recovery Schedule in case of any delay.
• Expediting vendor estimates and proposals and preparing appropriate company estimates and proposals for changes to be submitted to the Owner.
• Determining appropriateness and preparing subcontractor change orders to be processed through Contracts Manager.
• Reviewing all vendor schedules of values and preparing the general schedule for values as coordinated with the Contracts Manager.
• Evaluating subcontractor payment requisition relative to actual work performed.
• Participating in scope reviews of the various bid packages to properly coordinate their respective interfaces and ensure that nothing is either left out or bought twice.
• Coordinating the procurement process and assuring prompt delivery of materials.
• Coordinating with Cost Engineers for the approval of suppliers/sub contractors Certificate of Payment.
• Managing shop drawings approval and design process.
• Managing the Site office employees, attendance, performance and work culture.
OTHER TASKS AS ASSIGNED Responsibilities include other duties as assigned, including special tasks involved in responding during urgent working situation.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|