• Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards
• Responsible for preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality assurance and quality control.
• Ensure that non-conforming project activities including potential nonconformance’s are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures.
• Provide independent quality control audit of Client vendors/contractors and sub-contractor.
• Ensure all Contractors’ QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable and fully comply with all Client and regulatory agency requirements
• Responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level.
• Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
• Controlling the activities of QC Inspectors/NDT coordinators and giving proper instructions to them.
• Ensure that the QC inspection work proceeds in accordance with project quality plan, control procedures and inspection procedures.
• Degree in any Engineering disciplines or its equivalent with a minimum 5 years.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|