Quality Inspector – Bahrain
– Develop quality systems, including policies, procedures and manuals Ensure proper implementation of the quality systems in the workplace.
– Identify the potential quality lapses and take preventive measure to minimize the deviation.
– Establish criteria & standards for testing with approval from the Production department head.
– Define and manage all testing processes and resources to achieve the quality standards
– Oversee daily Quality Control floor audits and asses the quality of products based on pre-defined standards
– Investigate cases of quality lapses to identify causes and to determine how such cases might be prevented in the future
– Maintain and update standard quality plans and procedures
– Communicate frequently with management to report on the status of quality audits and programmes
– Ensure the procured material met the specific standard
– Report any lapses/ deviation in quality and quantities inspected to the concern department
– Take immediate corrective action when material or product quality issues arise
– Liaise with purchase, Production and Setting out team to maintain the quality in each stages
– Monitor product timelines to ensure that product is tested timely and accurately
– Supervise the team working under quality control
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|