Real Estate Development Manager – Gulf Connexions
Our client is a leading Real estate developer is looking to hire a Development Manager in Bahrain Office.
Job Title: Development Manager
Reports to: Senior Development Manager
Responsible to lead development activities for assigned projects with the aim of exploiting the development opportunities in the most profitable manner in alignment with objectives, standards and design guidelines. Responsible to drive the multi-disciplinary coordination between all necessary stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure that the project concepts/designs are converted into successful commercial assets. Ensure that development activities are carried out efficiently and according to plan, meeting market demands and maximizing value/profits.
• Work with Senior Development Manager in developing and implementing Outline Business Plans for all projects;
• Work with the Senior Development Manager to achieve strategic commercial management, development management and finance management objectives as well as managing necessary stakeholders;
• Manage and coordinate large and / or complex real estate projects through all phases of design, permitting and construction;
• Operates with independence as the principal project representative;
• Assist in sourcing investment transactions and partnering opportunities that fall within the approved Business Plan;
• Manage required development & investment due diligence analysis using sound techniques, financial modelling, stress testing and IRR approach, evaluation of proposed transactions to determine their positive and negative fundamentals and appropriateness for the Development team to consider putting forward to the PCG / Board;
• Assist in developing optimum structures for development collaboration and investment transactions in terms of appropriate capital funding sources and investment exit strategies;
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|