Regional Sales Manager – Junaid For Perfumes
1. Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to overall strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; product launches, sales promotions and exhibitions in the region; implementing product availability, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends and reporting to HO; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
2. Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
3. Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; forecasting an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
4. Achieve target of sales, expense and budgeted figures.
5. Market visit for market trend and competitors analysis. One visit at every outlet in a week.
6. Conduct training and control retail staff.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|