Our Client, a luxurious multinational Hotel Chain is looking to recruit a Reservation Manager
for one of their established properties in the Kingdom of Bahrain
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system.
• Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation
• Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff .
• Review reservation booked daily.
Review arrival report daily.
• Responsible for preparation of occupancy forecast.
• Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
• Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
• Liase with Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation’s Analysis.
• Identify Top Producing Accounts ensure proper recognition by Reservation staff
• Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
• Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
• Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
• Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request.
• Supervising of Group Reservations.
• Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
• Bring to the attention Front Office Manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action.
|Job Role:||Customer Service|