Sales and Interior design specialist for Furniture Industry
· Exploring the market and tackle new clients and projects
· Building a sales territory & managing a portfolio of accounts
· Actively soliciting, and networking for referral business, through written communications, telephone contact and networking in the community.
· Planning and attending outdoor meetings with major clients (meetings, site visits, etc.)
· Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
· Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
· Advise client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color coordination.
· Select or design furnishings, art works, and accessories.
· Assess client needs, preferences, and expectations regarding specific products.
· Attend regular sales, design, and product meetings/training to learn about new product availability and specifications.
· Keep current knowledge of industry trends and product knowledge.
· Resolve client problems and issues, as appropriate
· Achieving sales targets as per management instructions
· Prepare quotations and presentations
· Submitting sales report and keep the sales manager fully informed of market prospects and opportunities
· To adequately understand and implement the policies of the company
· Following management instructions for new strategies implementation. (marketing plans, reporting, sales techniques, internal strategies, etc.)
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|