Sales Executive – Jotun MEIA Graduate Program
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers the graduates a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talent for a one year graduate program that will be integrated into a full time permanent position. We will give this opportunity to highly qualified candidates that we believe can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take the graduates through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. Selected candidates will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside their home location within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our Jotun values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun UAE with its branches in Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait is one of the leading paint manufacturers and has been the market leader in the Middle East since 1975.
As a part of the Jotun MEIA graduate program, we are looking for a Sales Executive – Projects in our Decorative Projects Department, located in Bahrain who will report into the Sales Manager – Decorative Projects.
– Promote and sell Jotun Decorative products to customers in Bahrain through customer visits, responding to enquiries, providing technical service of products and proper painting systems to achieve assigned sales budget
– Widen and strengthen customers’ platform by tracking Decorative Projects in Bahrain market closely to ensure Jotuns’ products are used
– Create new customers by planning targeted visits to potential customers and attending to enquiries and demands effectively to increase Jotun’s market share
– Follow up customers on proper pricing, payment collection to achieve sales budget, reduce days sales outstanding and maintain agreed gross margin levels
– Co-operate with Customer Service and other departments to ensure high quality of services is provided to Jotun customers
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|