Sales Manager – Junaid For Perfumes
- Making, development & implementation of Sales policies & procedures and recruitment & selection.
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Defined,implemented targets and future course of action for the sales team and followed up on daily performance.
- Organize training sessions for team members to groom them to improve their productivity
and performance and also enhance business and operational skills.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to enhance sales growth.
- Responsible for record-keeping, sales reports and monitoring shops performance.
- Forecast and fulfill the demand regarding product stock.
- Updating business status to the senior management through detailed reports and
presentations to enable effective decision making.
- Catalyzed organization’s sales and profitability growth and consistently achieved 100% sales targets by strategic business.
- Contributed towards business planning and forecasting; applied tactical strategies and
action plans that drive sales, revenue target attainment as well as market share expansion while keeping costs controlled.
- Recommends product and stock changes/requirements, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Market visit for market trend and competitors analysis.
- Outlets are maintained as per company standards and maintenance is done as required to keep the outlets a visual treat for the customers.
- All procedures and activities to be carried out in compliance of the local laws, company policies, procedures and shops operations manual.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|