Sales Secretary / Coordinator
1. Monitors, co-ordinates and assigns accounts to be handled by sales Executives.
2. Types proposal letters and answers other correspondence (fax, mailetc.) when needed.
3. Takes minutes of Monthly Sales Meeting and Food & Beverage Weekly meeting.
4. Maintains systematic filing of all accounts and reports in the Sales Department.
5. Prepares sales offers based on what was written in the Sales Calls Reports and when requested by the Sales Executives / Sales Manager / Director of Sales.
6. Prepares sales monthly room-night production report for each Companies / Nationality statistics.
7. Prepares the following reports to be submitted to the General Manager’s Office: Loss Business and New Accounts, Sales Activities and Projected Activities of the Month (every 2nd of the month) and RMA Reports (every 4th of the month).
8. Monitors guest by room daily computer printout and advises Front Office of any corrections.
9. Sends Hotel’s brochures when requested by other Ramada Hotels.
10. Cuts and clips all Hotel’s press releases, which must be submitted, to the Executive Secretary at the end of each month.
11. Keep track of all menu cards in the outlets.
12. Maintains alphabetically arranged filing system in the F&B Department.
13. Attends to all calls related to the Sales and F&B Departments in the absence of the Managers.
14. Maintains and sends regular and periodical mail shots to all accounts.
15. Handles the Executive Secretary’s daily tasks in her absence (i.e. vacation or sick leave).
16. handling telesales.
17. Carries out other related tasks as assigned.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|