SALON SUPERVISOR – Bodyline Centre
Overview of The Facility
Bodyline Ladies Club is a Ladies only gym and spa facility, for the residents of Al Faris Park compound and external
members within the Kingdom of Bahrain. It is a well-known respectable club within the local community and has a loyal following of clients for many years. The facilities include; a newly renovated gym & exercise studios, an indoor swimming pool, a relaxation& steam room as well as a newly renovated contemporary spa & hair salon.
The facility is exceptional and service is expected to match. This role involves customer-facing tasks and is essential for the salon Supervisor to act in a professional and courtesy way which the team will look up to. They will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of all areas (Beauty, spa, and Hair) with the assistance of the Club Manager. They would ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service whilst maintaining Health and safety guidelines throughout. The role includes leading and developing a team through training and mentoring and ongoing encouragement and support.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, staff
behavior and customer intake procedures
• Lead the salon staff team in providing excellent services and maximizing salon profit
• Interview, hire and train salon staff in the procedure, policy, and health regulations
• Organize employees’ shifts, ensuring maximum utilization of schedules, breaks, and adequate coverage according to business requirements
• Manage inventory products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and order replacement items as per company procedure Resolve customer complaints and provide solutions to staff disputes
• Carry out scheduled audits on areas and equipment and raise any concerns to the Manager
• Apply hygiene practices across all areas in line with current government regulations and guidelines
• Ensure all beauty treatments meet high-quality standards through auditing of services and staff
• Carry out scheduled reviews and meetings with the team and individuals
• Carry out training and refresher training for staff on new products
• Assist with marketing of services, products, and discounts on social media, along with competitions and events that the Club is running at any particular time.
• Carry out schedule finance/banking procedures and ensure that targets are being maintained and actions are implemented to foresee any missed targets
• Keep updated records of costs and revenues that will be presented and discussed in Management meetings
• Perform Salon treatments and services as and when required whilst listening to client needs and ensuring customer satisfaction
|Job Role:||Beauty and Fashion|
|Company Industry:||Sports & Outdoor Activities|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|