Job Listing for "Manufacturing Jobs"
Search result for Manufacturing Jobs in Bahrain are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Bahrain which also includes areas of Bahrain like Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town, Aali, Isa TownSitra, Budaiya, Jdhafs, Al-Malikyah and Adliya. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Company: US Department of the Navy
You must be certified as a Career Field Production, Quality, and Manufacturing Level I. You will serve as a MARINE SURVEYOR in the Waterfront Operations…
Posted 5 days ago
Company: Creative Style
Candidates are required to have thorough technical knowledge on furniture manufacturing processes and standards in conformance to an ISO 9001 certified system.
Posted 15 months ago
Company: US Department of the Navy
You must be certified as a Career Field Production, Quality and Manufacturing Level I. You will serve as a Quality Assurance Specialist (shipbuilding) in the…
Posted 5 days ago
Bahrain - Urgent Required to Company for Mineral water Industry in Bahrain Production Manager Requirements:- 1- 10+ Yrs of Exp 2-Bachelor degree in chemical or industrial engineering or Mechanical 3-Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques. 4-Experience in FMCG (Mineral Water) is a must. 5-Knowledge of process improvement techniques.
Maintains an engaged and highly responsive relationship with clients. Overall management of the pre contracting and operation of the company involving the following functions: Pre contract - Business development - Contract review and negotiation on price and commercial terms and conditions - Review of scope of work, lead time, logistics requirements and other execution issues - Client Engagement Post contract: - Lead a shop fitting manufacturing operation for retail sector from design development, shop drawings, prototyping, project management to installation process - Closely coordinating the projects with different stakeholder’s namely designer, client, project managers and internal departments such as setting out, production, project management etc. - Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements etc.
- Reviews and Audits shop floor scheduling and production plans regularly. - Provide inputs to assist in making crucial decisions to release, firm, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, capacity, and material availability. - Delegate the work to Production planner.
- Receipt of contract enquiries, establish suitability within the business and complete the necessary data bases in line with QA procedures. - Ability to follow through enquiry from client and help resolve issues thereby increasing the quote accuracy. - Liaise with the Management team to develop the overall strategy for the tender and when required to visit the client/store to gain appreciation of the clients requirements
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the departmental requirements along with the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. - Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. - Conduct Pre screening Interviews.
- Develop quality systems, including policies, procedures and manuals Ensure proper implementation of the quality systems in the workplace. - Identify the potential quality lapses and take preventive measure to minimize the deviation.
- Assist with documentation of the established criteria & standards for quality testing and sharing with the concerned departments for review and reference - Manage all testing processes to achieve the quality standards - Perform daily Quality Control floor audits and asses the quality of products based on pre-defined standards - Ensure the procured material meets the specific standard - Report any lapses/ deviation in quality and quantities inspected to the Quality Inspector and concerned department - Take immediate corrective action when material or product quality issues arise - Liaise with purchase, Production and Setting out team to maintain the quality in each stages - Monitor product timelines to ensure that product is tested timely and accurately - Ensure that workplaces conform with organizational procedures for quality standards - Actively participate in the quality team meetings to provide suggestions/ ideas to maintain/ improve quality standards. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-24 Job Location: Manama, Bahrain Job Role: Manufacturing Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Apply Now - Jobs in Bahrain - Manufacturing Jobs in Bahrain - Search All Jobs
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; set processing variables; observe control points and equipment; - Monitor personnel and resources; study methods; implement cost reductions; - Develop reporting procedures and systems; facilitate corrections to malfunctions within process control points - Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments. - Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning workforce and getting job done. - Establish priorities, monitor progress, revise schedules if required; resolve problems as and when required.
A multinational joinery manufacturing company which undertakes supply and installation of shop fitting projects for the international retail brands requires a setting out manager with the below given job description: - Manage and oversee the proper and effective functioning of the setting out - Lead and manage coordination with the production department - Review project details and carry out brief for the setter-outs (Project Kick Off). - Review and overseeing the Project Drawings Schedule. - Review and management of the shop drawings preparation and submittal process.
Pre contract stage: - Client servicing and maintenance - Assisting the project tendering function and large bid preparations and submissions Contract and Post contract stage: - Defining project objectives including preparation of project plans, clarification of scope, defining stakeholders, understanding purpose of project, defining risk plans and understanding commercial basis of the project. - Defining project budgets, scheduling, setting the performance outcomes. - Planning, selecting and management of project sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare shop front/ site survey and other support drawings for the fit out operations - Prepare Methods statement to provide information/ coordination required by all stakeholders - Support the Project function with Setting out activities related to the projects handled - Read and understand MEP drawings and coordinate between overlapping trades - Coordinate between the internal and external stakeholders for the projects managed by the team - Preparation and maintenance of spreadsheets/analytics to monitor progress throughout project cycle and support effective decision making - Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; communicating to highlight and resolve operational problems; identifying work process improvements. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-24 Job Location: Manama, Bahrain Job Role: Manufacturing Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Apply Now - Jobs in Bahrain - Manufacturing Jobs in Bahrain - Search All Jobs
- Manage and oversee the proper and effective functioning of the setting out department - Review project details and carry out brief for the setting out team (Project Kick Off). - Review and overseeing the Project Drawings Schedule. - Review and management of the Shop drawings preparation and submittal process.
Bahrain - Sales Lady About Company : The art of chocolate manufacturing at LEE is based on a tradition that goes back for generations. Job Location : Bahrain Good salary + visa Requirements : Have experience in designing and backing the chocolate and flowers Should be available in Bahrain Need Female candidate Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other.
Bahrain - Forklift Operator About Company : Gulf Plastic Industries W.L.L. (GulfPlas) is a well established manufacturing company of thermoplastic pipes and fittings which was founded in 1968. It is the first industrial venture established in the Kingdom of Bahrain by a private sector and can be considered also as one of the vital foundations of the Kingdom.
Bahrain - Electronic Technician Job Location : Bahrain Good Salary and benefits will be offered Requirements : Minimum 3 years work experience as Electronics Technician; previous work experience in corrugated carton manufacturing industry is preferred Minimum 3 years in Electronics Engineering course Can read/interpret electrical / electronics diagrams Can troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronics circuits, PLCs, HMIs, CPUs; knowledge in ladder diagram design and programming is an advantage Should be located in Bahrain Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information.
Bahrain - Heavy Tanker Driver About Company : The Ocean Water and Ice Factory has been one of Bahrain's premier suppliers of water and ice since its inception in 1998. Our large water purification and ice manufacturing plant is capable of generating enough yield to satisfy our growing demands of drinking & non drinking water, ice cubes and ice blocks.
Dar Naseem AlAndalosw - Riffa, Bahrain - Tailor or Cutter » Full Time » » • » Posted on February 17, 2015 » • »Save Job favorite_border Tailor or Cutter Required (Male or Female) from Philippines to work in Bahrain Has practice in fashion industry or haute couture gowns. Has worked in GCC previously.
Bahrain - Storekeeper Job Location : Bahrain Salary BD 200 Requirements : 4 years of verifiable full-time experience maintaining and safeguarding inventory in a service or manufacturing setting, experience in implementing KaIzen principles, 5S, Kanban and other Lean manufacturing principles. English, Hindi bilingual skills desirable. Should be located in Bahrain Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other
Key responsibilities Ensures finish goods manufactured and produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications. Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion. Improves a company's production and distribution processes
Bahrain - Upholstery Manager Company Profile : Havelock AHI specializes in interior fit outs and manufacturing of high quality furniture, joinery and shop fittings for international hotels, renowned retail stores, supermarkets & hypermarkets, corporate offices, banks and palaces. The Company undertakes projects throughout the Middles East and Russia. Job Location : Bahrain Good salary and benefits will be offered Requirements : Should have 10 years of experience as Upholstery Manager Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume