Job Listing for "Roles Jobs"
Search result for Roles Jobs in Bahrain are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Bahrain which also includes areas of Bahrain like Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town, Aali, Isa TownSitra, Budaiya, Jdhafs, Al-Malikyah and Adliya. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
To qualify for the role you must have. The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you. Well this is just the beginning.
Posted 30+ days ago
Extensive experience in a relationship selling role where you were recognised as a top performer. If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to…
Posted 10 days ago
Company: Al Ghalia
DUTIES OF THE ROLE RIYADH - KSA. Initiates and delivers all training. Assists in conducting on-site audits. For training and developmental tools.
Posted 9 months ago
Manage and suprvise the team Improve sales establish guidelines Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-06 Job Location: Manama, Bahrain Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Technical/Maintenance Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in Bahrain - Sales Jobs in Bahrain - Search All Jobs
Retail The foundation of Al-Futtaim’s retail network was established in the early 1990s with the launch of the internationally renowned and popular IKEA, Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us and ACE franchises in the UAE. Representing some of the world’s most popular international brands, Al-Futtaim’s retail network extends throughout the UAE, GCC and North Africa and has a significant presence in Singapore and Malaysia following the acquisition of The Robinson Group in 2008. In 2012, Al-Futtaim acquired a shareholding in Royal Sporting House, which is active in distribution, direct retail stores and shop-in-shops
- To monitor secondary sources such as publications and extract relevant information that can be placed in our country database in our DMS format. - To use primary sources such as contacting key personnel directly involved with the project to verify project information. - To build a project time-line and express it in a clear manner
'- IP/MPLS core network planning, design, configuration and management of Datacom E10, 3G and 4G networks. - Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of IS-IS, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, BGP MPLS VPN, MPLS TE, MPLS TE FRR, MPLS, VPLS, VLL, ,QoS, HQoS, BFD, GR, VRRP, HSRP, STP, VLANs, ACL, SNMP, IPSEC, DNS, DHCP, NAT Security, GSM, etc. - HLD/LLD for Datacom and enterprise networks - Internet service provisioning through Leased Lines, Microwave and packet switched network
Magazine looking for experienced sales staff, salary between BD500 to BD1000 depending on experience, +commission Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-08 Job Location: Manama, Bahrain Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Publishing Monthly Salary: US $2,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in Bahrain - Sales Jobs in Bahrain - Search All Jobs
Head of Internal Audit required for a Financial Services business in Bahrain Client Details Financial Services business in Bahrain Description Audit Planning/Design Develop a control assurance framework and Group annual audit plan using input from the individual audit team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year, covering all Group activities. Meet managers to discuss needs and propose audits, to build stakeholder requirements into Group departmental plans. Schedule and assign audits to the Audit Group members, ensuring effective and efficient use of resources.
looking for a female who has good telesale skill. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-07 Job Location: Manama, Bahrain Job Role: Construction and Building Company Industry: Construction Monthly Salary: US $1,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Gender: Female Degree: Diploma Apply Now - Jobs in Bahrain - Construction and Building Jobs in Bahrain - Search All Jobs
Tamarran has just started an internship programme to help marketing students in GCC and Bahrain gain valuable experience and practical application. Tamarran is Bahrain's leading sports community platform that helps people find and book sports venues and recreational activities in town. Please note that you will not be financially compensated during the programme.
Retail The foundation of Al-Futtaim’s retail network was established in the early 1990s with the launch of the internationally renowned and popular IKEA, Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us and ACE franchises in the UAE. Representing some of the world’s most popular international brands, Al-Futtaim’s retail network extends throughout the UAE, GCC and North Africa and has a significant presence in Singapore and Malaysia following the acquisition of The Robinson Group in 2008.
This is for candidates looking for an stimulating challenge as an in-house lawyer for a prominent wealth management firm in the GCC. Client Details A global wealth management firm based in Bahrain.
- Reviews and Audits shop floor scheduling and production plans regularly. - Provide inputs to assist in making crucial decisions to release, firm, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, capacity, and material availability. - Delegate the work to Production planner.
- Receipt of contract enquiries, establish suitability within the business and complete the necessary data bases in line with QA procedures. - Ability to follow through enquiry from client and help resolve issues thereby increasing the quote accuracy. - Liaise with the Management team to develop the overall strategy for the tender and when required to visit the client/store to gain appreciation of the clients requirements
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the departmental requirements along with the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. - Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. - Conduct Pre screening Interviews.
- Develop quality systems, including policies, procedures and manuals Ensure proper implementation of the quality systems in the workplace. - Identify the potential quality lapses and take preventive measure to minimize the deviation.
- Assist with documentation of the established criteria & standards for quality testing and sharing with the concerned departments for review and reference - Manage all testing processes to achieve the quality standards - Perform daily Quality Control floor audits and asses the quality of products based on pre-defined standards - Ensure the procured material meets the specific standard - Report any lapses/ deviation in quality and quantities inspected to the Quality Inspector and concerned department - Take immediate corrective action when material or product quality issues arise - Liaise with purchase, Production and Setting out team to maintain the quality in each stages - Monitor product timelines to ensure that product is tested timely and accurately - Ensure that workplaces conform with organizational procedures for quality standards - Actively participate in the quality team meetings to provide suggestions/ ideas to maintain/ improve quality standards. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-24 Job Location: Manama, Bahrain Job Role: Manufacturing Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Apply Now - Jobs in Bahrain - Manufacturing Jobs in Bahrain - Search All Jobs
1. Check bank account online for any bank transfers of customers and bounced cheques and informing the same to TS and customers and updating in the customer account 2. Reconciling & Collection of Cash/Cheques from Hilti Center on the same day 3.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; set processing variables; observe control points and equipment; - Monitor personnel and resources; study methods; implement cost reductions; - Develop reporting procedures and systems; facilitate corrections to malfunctions within process control points - Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments. - Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning workforce and getting job done. - Establish priorities, monitor progress, revise schedules if required; resolve problems as and when required.
The Role: As a Stylist in one of our Jo Malone boutiques, you will be responsible for representing this distinguished brand at the counter. You will develop a commanding knowledge of the various perfume and beauty products on offer, enabling you to direct your customers to the right item to suit their tastes and needs, whatever the occasion.
The Role: Your role will be to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising including promotion, recommendations and implementation. You will work with the Store Managers and their teams to lay out effective store and window displays within the company and brand guidelines. Qualifications & Requirements: You will have/be: * At least 2 years' retail visual merchandising experience * Good planning and organisational skills * The ability to apply sound brand principles to projects and campaigns * Computer literate.
The Role: You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff and that they have the skills and support required to maximise sales. You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products. You may also be required to deputise for the Store Manager during periods of leave