June 2019 Job Listing for "bahrain police salary"
Search result for bahrain police salary in Bahrain are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Bahrain which also includes areas of Bahrain like Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town, Aali, Isa TownSitra, Budaiya, Jdhafs, Al-Malikyah and Adliya. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
We are looking for a Building watchman in Bahrain Job Details *. Is familiar with campus police manuals dispatch manuals and training policies *....
Posted 26 days ago
Bahrain driving (Required). To handle and support legal cases, like accidents in the police station. Job Title *HR/Liaison Officer....
Posted 26 days ago
Bahrain Driving (Required). Must be available in Bahrain. Must have worked as a Receivables Accountant for 3+ years in Bahrain. Proper and timely billing....
Posted 6 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "bahrain police salary"
- VP Internal Audit | Robert Walters The Role A global investment firm based in Bahrain is seeking a VP Internal Audit to provide support to the firm internal audit function with the objective to independently evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Firm’s operational and internal control procedures, the reliability and integrity of management …
- ISA BOSS Deputy Project Manager (Contingency) KBR is an equal opportunity employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion disability sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression age national origin veteran status genetic information union status andor beliefs or any other characteristic protected by fede
- VP Internal Audit – Robert Walters A global investment firm based in Bahrain is seeking a VP Internal Audit to provide support to the firm internal audit function with the objective to independently evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Firm’s operational and internal control procedures, the reliability and integrity of management information systems, and ...
- Bahrain Henna Designer Job Extract we are looking for a Henna Designer with experience work in a Ladies Salon very good salary plus commission plus accommodation Please send your cv
- Bahrain CDP Job Extract Job Description Job description A chef de partie job is not an entry-level position and is obtainable only after a chef has gained considerable experience working in kitchen at a lower level This is an important job in any kitchen that comes with a lot of independence A
- KITCHEN manager BUILDING BETTER LIVES MANPOWER SERVICES – Manama, Bahrain – JOB DESCRIPTION » Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent. » At least 2 year(s) of working practice in the related field is required for this position. » candidates must be willing ...
- Business Analyst/Project Manager Manama – Minimum Qualifications: o Bachelor’s Degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Information System or Computer Engineering. o At least 7 years hands-on experience in the web application domain, to include a minimum of 5 years in an project handling role.
- Bahrain OFFICE MANAGER (Embassy) job in Bahrain Job Extract Having Knowledge of general office management operations Required for an American Embassy in Bahrain
- Head of Finance Job DescriptionCompanyYou will be working for a private hospital in Bahrain They offer an extensive range of medical services including antenatal and a Well Woman clinic gynaecology endoscopy health screening bone densitometry (brittle bone detection) breast cancer screening and assisted conception (IVF)Job title Head of FinanceDuties &
- Processor – Underwriting The RolePerform underwriting support activities such as processing policies renewals endorsements and certificates as required &bull Undertake all data input for policies written &bull Preparecompile underwriting and operations statistics from time to time as required &bull Maintain information on enquiries received follow up with branches