Wholesale Voice Manager – Tawasul Telecom
Purpose of Job Position:
- Initiate/leverage relationships and negotiate agreements on bilateral wholesale voice (VOIP) services Telecom operators globally
- Develop and maintain executive and strategic relationships based on company’s comprehensive suite of voice focused products
- Conducts proactive sales activities, including proactive needs assessment, applications development, proposal presentation, order negotiation and post-sales service requirements.
- Grow the wholesale voice margin in agreed accounts and to achieve sales target as set by the company
- Develop and maintain structured account development plans and contract strategies
- Ensure full adherence to pricing process, and proactively monitor inbound traffic to highlight any gaps against targets, streaming, irregular traffic patterns, and address accordingly
- Manage customers to ensure a timely payment of services
- Support enterprise business on a presale level for specific voice rates and products (ITFS/ DID)
- Develop a knowledge of the products in a detailed manner in order to be able to present the key technical propositions to customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams for interdisciplinary projects when required.
- Feedback market requirements and trends to internal teams in order to enhance current product offerings to help position, launch and sell new managed service offerings.
Core Technical / Product Areas
- Voice (Unified communication)
- Internet Products (Broadband & Dedicated)
- Data (National & International Connectivity) – MPLS technical experience preferred
- ICT (Infrastructure Solutions, Managed IT Solutions, VAS)
- Cloud (Private cloud / Public)
New ICT and Cloud Technologies (SDWAN/ IOT / Blockchain / FinTech)
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|