Workforce Management Lead – MENA Assurance – Ernst & Young
This role is for a resource management leader and workforce-planning specialist who activates the day-to-day operations of the Experience Management (XM) function.
Your role is to ensure we maximize business performance and deliver on our talent promise through proactive management of our talent pool.
You will obtain these by, ensuring the team allocates the right people, to the right role, at the right time. Supporting project demand prioritization and supply augmentation and Identifying and providing insight in regard to workforce planning and skills, capability and trends
You will be using your specialist knowledge and relationships to ensure we maximize productivity and develop our talent through their on the job experiences.
Your key responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management – Responsible for managing key relationships within Leadership Team, Partner Group and Business Enablement Team across MENA
- Pipeline & Demand management – Ensuring direct connectivity between pursuits teams and the experience management team across MENA Assurance
- Coordinates the identification of required skills including grades/locations in line with Supply & Demand strategy
- Talent pool management & experience optimization – Actively managing bench, available capacity by understanding capability and proactively identifying opportunities for all available resources including monthly performance management reviews
- Experience optimization – Highlighting capability outside the home talent pool via cross-functional, cross-border or cross-region allocation to maximize productivity
- Experience management – Promoting identification and delivery of career experiences as part of every engagement
- Ensuring effective deployment of our people across borders, minimizing issues relating to visas and accommodation issues. Approver for all UAE mission visas
- Working closely with Learning & Development and the Assurance Domains Leads in proactively assessing our people in terms of skills and training required for progressions and promotions
- Working closely with Pursuit Leads and Engagement Partners on Must Win Must Close opportunities
- Continuous improvement – Roll out of initiatives on behalf of the Assurance COO and identifying opportunities to improve Assurance team performance
- Custodian of annual leave management exception approval to carry over
Sponsorship of the Translation Hub to maximize productivity and chargeabilit
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|